- Passwords: You are responsible for safeguarding the password that You use to access the Services and for any activities or actions under Your password. The Service Provider cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to safeguard Your password.
- Your Rights: You retain Your rights to any registration content You submit through the IFM Home Maintenance App. By submitting Content through the Services, We guarantee that such Content shall not be used, shared, reproduced, modified, published, or displayed on any media or distribution platform (now known or later developed) without Your prior written authorization. The Service Provider will not be responsible or liable for any use of Your Content by Us in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. You represent and warrant that You have all the right, power and authority necessary to grant the rights granted herein to any Content that You submit.
- Our Rights: All rights, title, and interest in and to the Services (excluding Content provided by the Customer) are and will remain the exclusive property of IFM. The Services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws. Nothing in the Terms and Conditions gives You the right to use the IFM name or logo, domain name, and other distinctive brand features. Any feedback, comments, or suggestions You may provide regarding IFM, or the Services is entirely voluntary and We will be free to use such feedback, comments or suggestions as We see fit and without any obligation to You.
- Restriction On Content And Use Of Services: We reserve the right at all times right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as We reasonably believe is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (ii) enforce the Terms and Conditions, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (iv) respond to user support requests, or (v) protect the rights, property or safety of IFM and its users. You may not do any of the following while accessing or using the Services: (i) access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, IFM’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of IFM’s providers; (ii) probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures; (iii) access or search or attempt to access or search the Services by any means (automated or otherwise) other than through Our currently available, published interfaces that are provided by IFM (and only pursuant to the applicable Terms and Conditions), unless You have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with IFM; or (iv) interfere with, or disrupt, (or attempt to do so), the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing the Services, or by scripting the creation of Content in such a manner as to interfere with or create an undue burden on the Services.If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact Our Helpdesk.
- Information Collection And Use:
- Basic Account Information: When You create or reconfigure Your Account, You provide some personal data, such as Your name, password, email address, or phone number. When You create location profiles, You will provide more details related to the location(s) You want to create, such as flat/villa number, building no., block no., road no., country. You may choose to enable the location service on Your device to allow IFM to identify Your location through GPS. However, some IFM Services may not require registration.
- Contact Information: You will use Your contact information, such as Your email address or phone number, to customize Your Account or enable Services. If You provide IFM with Your phone number, You agree to receive voice calls and/or text messages to that number from IFM. We may use Your contact information to send You information about Our Services, to market to You, to help prevent spam, fraud, or abuse. You may use Your settings for email and mobile notifications to control notifications You receive from the IFM Services.
- Additional Information: You may provide Us with profile information to keep private on the IFM Services, such as locations, date of birth, or a picture. If You email Us, We may keep Your message, email address and contact information to respond to Your request. If You connect Your Account on Our Services to Your Account on another service, such as a social network, in order to cross-post between Our Services and that service, the other service may send Us Your registration or profile information on that service and other information that You authorize. This information enables cross-posting, helps Us improve the Services, and is deleted from Our Services within a few weeks of Your disconnecting from Our Services and/or Your Account on the other service. Providing the additional information described in this section is entirely optional. IFM guarantees to never post anything on the other service without Your authorization.
- Location Information: IFM will receive information about Your location. We may also determine location by using other data from Your device, such as precise location information from GPS, information about wireless networks or cell towers near your mobile device, or Your IP address. We may use and store information about Your location to provide features of Our Services and to improve and customize the Services.
- Log Data: When You use Our Services, We may receive information referred to as “Log Data” such as Your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, Your mobile carrier, device information (including device and application IDs), search terms, and Cookie information. We receive Log Data when You interact with Our Services, for example, when You visit Our website, sign into Our Services, interact with Our email notifications, use Your Account to authenticate an application, or visit a third-party service that includes a IFM button or widget.
We may also receive Log Data when You click on, view or interact with links on Our Services, including links to third-party applications, such as when You choose to install another application through IFM. IFM uses Log Data to provide, understand, and improve Our Services.
- Commerce Services: You may provide Your payment information, including Your credit or debit card number, card expiration date, CVV code, and billing address, collectively referred to as “Payment Information”, to complete a commerce transaction through payment gateway. We consider Your Payment Information private and do not make such information public. We collect and store information created by Your payments made through Our Services, referred to as “Transaction Data”. Transaction Data will include the type of payment, date, time, and amount of the transaction.
- Information sharing and disclosure
- Customer Consent or Direction: We may share or disclose Your Information at Your consent, such as when you authorize a third-party, web client or application to access Your Account.
- Other Service Providers: We engage other service providers to perform functions and provide services to Us. We may share Your private personal information with such Other Service Providers subject to obligations consistent with this Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures, and on the condition that the third parties use Your private personal data only on Our behalf and pursuant to Our instructions (with Your Consent).
- Commerce Transactions: If you make a payment as part of a commerce transaction through Our Services, We share Your Payment Information and Transaction Data with payment service providers and third parties to process payments; prevent, detect and investigate fraud or other prohibited activities; facilitate payment processing and dispute resolution such as chargebacks or refunds; and for other purposes associated with the acceptance of credit or debit cards.
- Accessing And Modifying Your Personal Information: : If You are a registered Customer of Our Services, We provide You with tools and Account settings to access, correct, delete, or modify the personal information You provided to Us and associated with Your Account.
- Changes To Policy: We may revise this Policy from time to time. You will be notified of any revisions for your knowledge and consent. The most current version of the Policy will govern Our use of Your information and will always be at www.ifmgcc.com. If we make a change to this Policy that, in our sole discretion, is material, We will notify You through Our IFM Home Maintenance App or by email to the email address associated with Your Account. By continuing to access or Use the Services after those changes become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised Policy.